Doq Holliday @doqholliday
DS trafficking channels seem to be axed. Hence the panic in the financial markets. I smell Victory ahead.
12:43 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 January, 11:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 January, 11:12
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanne fentress @JeanneFentress
29 January, 04:28
😁👍

F B Jones @FBJones
29 January, 03:44
Who is still in the DC tunnels? Is the only way out now through thee capitol bldg. (prison)? Is this why the Whitehouse has been dark, to bring out whats left of the children at night? Hmmm, makes you wonder!

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
29 January, 02:08
i need some help digging patriots...ok y'all this is bigger than we think. 101 park avenue contains the Museum of the DOG. Paul Patrick Tanico is involved in 867 different organizations, including Fifth Ave Wealth Adisors, Castlerock Wealth advisors, Castlerock Asset management, Omega Advisors, Neuberger Berman Management, Atlanta Sonsoff management Castlerock focus Fund, Greene David J & Co, Fordham University...

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 06:32
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
I do not know, CastleRock has so many meanings, it is a chess move, I thought I read Camp David is also known as that, because of the depth for the underground bomb shelters, then their is Castle Rock for the movie sets..just not sure anymore.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 January, 09:19
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Remember... Double meanings!!!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 January, 01:40
Let's get on with it... Looking for
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
WEEK !!!! God be with us all.

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
29 January, 01:40
Praise God

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 12:41
we are not stopping here

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 12:32
yes Doq see it clearly now...potus stepped aside to let a complete sh*!storm pass, then he will be back to. clean and restore...amazing.

its like a big infected sore now we rip the bandage off big OUCH, drain and heal.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 10:31
I smell it, too!

Damn, I wish I could bottle that scent! It'd make the BEST room freshener!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 January, 10:06
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!
GOOD MORNING DOQ!! SENDING LOVE AND GOOD VIBES TO YOUR FAMILY :)

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 09:45
Glory to God Hunt every last pedo down ABYSS!!!!!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 January, 09:03
That's my gut feeling.

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
29 January, 08:10
IDK WAS LOOKING FOR A SILVER IMAGE TYPED "IMG SILVER" ON GODUCKGO CLICKED ON IMAGES AND ITS BAD VERY BAD THE JUST KEEP MOVING AROUND THIS STUFF

Cori Stern @DrCori
29 January, 07:38
Smells better than my coffee. And thats difficult to accomplish!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 02:23
DSHIV equals 8811, mimicking your following, and

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
29 January, 01:03

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
29 January, 12:58
stocks were actually code for children in the Market..there are no children they can sell buy or trade anymore so yep its gonna collapse

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 01:50
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
wow really? How do you know that?

Angel Joy @superradangel
29 January, 12:55
wow YES.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
29 January, 12:47
🥳🎯🎯🎯🎯🥳