Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:30
You know what happens when you lose the ability to feed your family?

You’re forced to innovate and adapt.

The human spirit is a beautiful thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
My Grandmother lived next door (small farm) and grew all her food. Fruit, veggies, etc. Ground her own flour etc. Early to rise, early to bed.
She was an amazing example and strong woman of faith.
I need to practice her ways!❤️
01:11 PM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
03 October, 01:35
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Agreed. I'm channeling my grandmothers and my great grandmothers. I'm learning how to can and preserve. I don’t have a lot of space on my patio, but I'm growing a few things. Now is a good time to plant garlic and cold weather plants. My grandfather's mother ran the family farm back in the day after her husband died. This was during the Depression. She had grown up in Pennsylvania Dutch country, so she knew the life. Even my grandfather had a decent vegetable patch when I was growing up. One year he grew pumpkins for us to carve for Halloween. He had cabbage, carrots, rhubarb, wild strawberries, tomatoes. My mom has a green thumb because of him. She's the one I go to for advice. I'm proud of my agricultural genes. One person I recommend following is Joel Salatin. He has been running his farm, Polyface, sustainably for decades. He has some great advice for growing your own anything, even in confined spaces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396