Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You know what happens when you lose the ability to feed your family?

You’re forced to innovate and adapt.

The human spirit is a beautiful thing.
12:30 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 October, 02:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
and YES it can be done! have FAITH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 October, 08:31
Beautifully put. I am seeing this unfold presently. Gods work for sure. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 02:31
Unfortunatly some that are in a very dark place dont see the signs God sends and go the other direction in response, but Doq, we will get to a time in humanity that this no longer exists, I promise!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 October, 01:11
My Grandmother lived next door (small farm) and grew all her food. Fruit, veggies, etc. Ground her own flour etc. Early to rise, early to bed.
She was an amazing example and strong woman of faith.
I need to practice her ways!❤️

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
03 October, 01:35
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Agreed. I'm channeling my grandmothers and my great grandmothers. I'm learning how to can and preserve. I don’t have a lot of space on my patio, but I'm growing a few things. Now is a good time to plant garlic and cold weather plants. My grandfather's mother ran the family farm back in the day after her husband died. This was during the Depression. She had grown up in Pennsylvania Dutch country, so she knew the life. Even my grandfather had a decent vegetable patch when I was growing up. One year he grew pumpkins for us to carve for Halloween. He had cabbage, carrots, rhubarb, wild strawberries, tomatoes. My mom has a green thumb because of him. She's the one I go to for advice. I'm proud of my agricultural genes. One person I recommend following is Joel Salatin. He has been running his farm, Polyface, sustainably for decades. He has some great advice for growing your own anything, even in confined spaces.

Charissma _15 @Riley
03 October, 12:42
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
03 October, 12:36
Also a stimulus to Anarchy?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 12:34
i think the faster people realize it was designed to keep them in the easier it will be for them to make that jump