Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 October, 02:33
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
The enormity of the worlds stupidity deserves to be shocked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 October, 11:38
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
You can really feel the energy growing for what is coming. I'm racing through daily tasks (winterization, prepping, housework) to get ready as fast as I can.

As I look around me in stores, on streets, in cars it amazes me how many do not see what is happening. Those partially awake believe they know the whole plan. They inform me GOD will protect them no matter what and they don't need to do anything. I inform them GOD will protect only so far. What will happen will be dangerous for a short time (1.4 million arrests), GOD gave them a brain to think. Protect yourself, stay safe & sound.

They think I'm making more out of this based on what I say is coming as I told them I too will be shocked and possibly scared.

I have tried hard to pray and calm my soul knowing that those I have alienated will no longer be making fun of me and distancing me in their lives but soon will be full of many questions for information that I have yet to share. So we wait "D Day" is this month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 October, 05:23
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
You said pretty much I think daily watching unsuspecting people thinking its an “ordinary” day.