πŸ’₯10-2-21 Whiplash347
WW3 Scare Scenario.
All Lights off.
WorldWide

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 10-2-21 Romana Didulo, Head of State, Canada
During EBS there won't be social media except
Signal & perhaps Telegram.
When the Movie Marathon begins
the whole series goes for 8 hours 3 Γ— a day.

EBS preparation check:
Drinking Water
Food for family & pets
Medicine
CASH

A few tips in dealing with those in Shock / Trauma.
1) check in with yourself first before helping others

a) ask him / her if they would like something to eat or drink

b) IF no response is given it's fine
The brain is overloaded & many cannot or won't talk.

c) If you can, try to get him/her to walk with you for fresh air

3) Expect a range of emotions:
Denial, confusion, anger, blaming, sadness, acceptance, etc.

4) GIVE REASSURANCE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE πŸ™

#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
03 October, 12:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
will tv's be used to let us know? I tried and tried to sign up for Telegram and even had a computer guy try for me and he couldn't do it either? if its not on tv how will most of us view it? thanks for any help with this...GB & hugs from Canada ❀️🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 October, 12:56
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Hi Terri πŸ™ I’m sure TVs will be used as not everyone has computer tech or apps but television is everywhere across the planet!! No worries. Q Team has anticipated every contingency. All will be well πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”†πŸ’ͺ Hello from the USA πŸ€—

Terri ... @Terri
thank you so much...you Americans are so sweet and helpful ...I have always wanted to be an American since I was 5 years old...maybe now my only dream in life will come true....GB your country and please please be safe...sending love and prayers to you all ❀️
01:04 AM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 October, 01:23
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Love & prayers to you, Terri, and your fellow Canadians and all Humanity. We are lucky because we're more awake than most, but of course, there is so much we do not know.

However, the 8 hour video programs will come as a total SHOCK to most of the world and that is why Q Team needs Patriots to remain calm and help people through.

We are ready. We can do this! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸŒŸπŸ¦…

#wwg1wga