Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 11:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
09 September, 04:06
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 04:13
In response Mark Villalta to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s ALL OF US right now!!

09 September, 04:37
I want to believe that, But I see way to many still not understand nor caring about whats coming ,

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 04:40
it's getting really hard to believe, isn't it??!!!

02 October, 04:35
As I just stated on my last broadcast (Yesterday) , People will NOT believe the government is murdering us as a society and is why they are seemingly getting away with it

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Sadly, you’re right!!! I have many friends (most of them Christians too😖) who are NOT interested in anything I try to tell them! I find they will only listen to the most simplistic stuff, and they are deliberately closing their minds to the truth!! It’s sad, but more than that, iit’s DANGEROUS!!
06:32 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 October, 07:10
In response Marlene van to her Publication
So sad! And ultimately, deadly!! My daughter too! It kills me!