Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 11:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
09 September, 04:06
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 04:13
In response Mark Villalta to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s ALL OF US right now!!

09 September, 04:37
I want to believe that, But I see way to many still not understand nor caring about whats coming ,

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 04:40
it's getting really hard to believe, isn't it??!!!

As I just stated on my last broadcast (Yesterday) , People will NOT believe the government is murdering us as a society and is why they are seemingly getting away with it
04:35 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarkVillalta in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 October, 06:32
Sadly, you’re right!!! I have many friends (most of them Christians too😖) who are NOT interested in anything I try to tell them! I find they will only listen to the most simplistic stuff, and they are deliberately closing their minds to the truth!! It’s sad, but more than that, iit’s DANGEROUS!!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts