Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
02 October, 03:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 October, 05:44
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
What about the Ronald McDonald homes for children. We used to donate towards it 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
i am just sick about the ronald mcdonald homes. spent a great deal of time doing charity work for them and raising funds. grrrr😡😡😡😡
05:47 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 October, 06:11
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Its just dreadful!
I have a child that I am still paying for through Compassion and I saw they closed their India Branch and I am just sick about whether to continue to pay or not. He may be getting the money - I am getting pics and thank you notes- but is he being abused as a result of getting that money ? or does it gives him hope? .Its all too dreadful.
His mom now works for the US Embassy there and i cant decide if its a good thing or not 🥺

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 October, 06:51
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
i dont know what is true or false anymore. so many stories about how many charites are fronts for bad things. do you have anyway of giving directly to the family???? bless you. good luck