Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
Listed all politicans died within the las 10 gays
01:38 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
06 February, 12:59
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
I am so glad I found you again too; I was on Twitter at Kelly May and you helped me to understand Drops, I was booted off there weeks ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
INFJ 237 @infj237
06 February, 12:21
THANK YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 February, 05:55
I want to see Wolfs name there.

David Next @David_Next_61
31 January, 10:08
searched all the americans and they are legit. all politicians, all died within 10 days.

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
31 January, 08:19
Just wondering if there as such a statistic available from earlier years? I understand the meaning right now, but I have no idea if this is 10%, 50% or 200% more than "usual" if you know what I mean? Without a comparison/base, it's difficult to form an idea

Karen Schreiber @Ourlady40years
30 January, 09:55
I AM GLAD I FOUND YOU AGAIN, TWITTER GOT RID OF ME ON JANUARY 6th.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 11:35

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
29 January, 11:29
Referring to the one Canadian on the list. I didn't recognize the name but when I saw she was a politician in Durham Region ( just outside Toronto), and even though the info I saw said it her death from a longtime illness, I can't stop myself from being suspicious. From anything I've researched and heard of Durham I can't help but think its effing corrupt there. Maybe even worse than the RCMP.

Joanne England @Maz0277
29 January, 07:22
Been looking for some kind of list and wow thats a list

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 January, 07:14
10 gays? I assume you meant 10 days?

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
29 January, 11:43
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Code talk - necessary - algorythyms...

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
29 January, 11:43
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Code talk - necessary - algorythyms...

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
29 January, 04:00
French here.
The french people mentionned doesn't ring a bell at all. Can't find them either on search engines ... :/

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 January, 03:17
Bye Bye... Draining the Swamp! #GodWins #wwg1wga

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
29 January, 03:05
i wonder if they were deepstate agents.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
29 January, 02:51
We're down to our last 10 gays, Hawkeye_17?

Where'd they all go? 😂🤣😂

Leen Hofkens @Leen
29 January, 02:00
They forgot Belgium ... 6 governments and HQ's of EU, UN, NATO, ... all together in a tiny country. 😉🙃

Guin Evere @Guinevere
29 January, 02:01
No idea who Bootie Neal was. I googled her and this was the first picture that came up :)