Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 September, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
30 September, 12:18
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
DONT TELL ME THIESE PICS ARE REAL. IF YES BRING THE SEALS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 08:08
In response President Trump to his Publication
Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

30 September, 12:37
amen! please tell me the secret link where you found this I wana spread it. also this matches 100% with what Lin Wood is saying here!
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 03:57
i just spent about 1/2 hour looking and haven't found the link, i have this photo but have no idea where i got it either. i have been to many sites and read hundreds of post but when i have time i WILL keep looking for YOU.
GOD BLES!

30 September, 04:09
thanks so much! and since then its already a full article at realrawnews.com

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 04:15
i can remeber everything that i read but couldn;t even remember when i posted that article until after i sent you the reply and saw that it has been 18 hours, thats like a lifetime ago!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

yea! from tonight starting the RED OCTOBER I think every day will be life time BOOMS. we need to buckle up. WWG1WGA
04:20 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by FrankSpeechDotCom in this post can reply
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
01 October, 12:02
tattoos clear as day!

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 11:55
Thought that you might be interested in these photos of jobama!
The real one had tattoos on both arms
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 04:25
The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU, TODAY AND EVERY DAY!
And be GRACIOUS to YOU ALWAYS;
The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU CONTINUALLY,
And GIVE YOU PEACE ALWAYS.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA