Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 September, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
30 September, 12:18
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
DONT TELL ME THIESE PICS ARE REAL. IF YES BRING THE SEALS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 08:08
In response President Trump to his Publication
Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

30 September, 12:37
amen! please tell me the secret link where you found this I wana spread it. also this matches 100% with what Lin Wood is saying here!
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 03:57
i just spent about 1/2 hour looking and haven't found the link, i have this photo but have no idea where i got it either. i have been to many sites and read hundreds of post but when i have time i WILL keep looking for YOU.
GOD BLES!

30 September, 04:09
thanks so much! and since then its already a full article at realrawnews.com

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
30 September, 04:15
i can remeber everything that i read but couldn;t even remember when i posted that article until after i sent you the reply and saw that it has been 18 hours, thats like a lifetime ago!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

30 September, 04:20
yea! from tonight starting the RED OCTOBER I think every day will be life time BOOMS. we need to buckle up. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adolph Medina, click on at the bottom under it