Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 September, 02:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You have to hit rock bottom before you come out of the pit? just like any evil like Drug Addiction? Subversion is an addiction of the Globalist and they want to break you for their validation?
Welcome to a world of choice and free will and evil? Time to shit out Adams and Eve's apple and get the shit of evil out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
30 September, 10:44
✝️🙏Thank you! I REALLY needed that uplifting message right now. God bless you and yours always. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 10:40
Happy Thursyay!!!

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
30 September, 10:39
🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
30 September, 10:36
Happy Thursday Kim! I pray that a beautiful life awaits 🙏🏻

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 September, 10:36
Thanks Kim. Have a wonderful day!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 10:23
Thank you Kim! You don’t know how really bad i needed this today! God Bless You Always!! 🙏🏼❤️
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

June Patriot @JunePatriot
30 September, 10:17
Thank you Kim for posting this! I needed that message today!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
30 September, 09:28
Thank you Kim for the post. Needed this today.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 09:43
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Hang in there!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 September, 09:25
Happy Thursday.... Talk in kindness to yourself, because God is listening.

Psalm 51: 10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 09:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏♥️

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
30 September, 09:23
Sometimes we all need to hear this, especially me!!!