Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
two seperate posts tonight featured (plant) tendrils ... i found that odd, so i looked up the esoteric significance of tendrils (of which i am so attracted to in nature) one of the search results is disturbing = no. 3

1. A fine, twisted line indicates the tendril and is a symbol of new hopes and endeavors which in course of time will bear fruit.

2. tendrils, often in a spiral form, represent affection and desire

3. Spiritual Parasite extends two tendrils, tentacles, as it were, one into the victim's Will, usurping it, the other deadening the person's moral integrity. Once the sack has reached fullness, and the Parasite maturity, the False Will of the Parasite takes over, directing the individual to commit an act of abuse.
02:33 AM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
02 October, 01:22
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 September, 02:48
posted this last night 👆🏻

found this in anon this morning 👇🏻

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

HOW FUCKING WEIRD IS THAT ⁉️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maple Hermit @MapleHermit
02 October, 01:18
wow!! is this why they don't want us to take HCQ , Ivermectin? hmmmm🤔

02 October, 01:21