Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 September, 02:33
two seperate posts tonight featured (plant) tendrils ... i found that odd, so i looked up the esoteric significance of tendrils (of which i am so attracted to in nature) one of the search results is disturbing = no. 3

1. A fine, twisted line indicates the tendril and is a symbol of new hopes and endeavors which in course of time will bear fruit.

2. tendrils, often in a spiral form, represent affection and desire

3. Spiritual Parasite extends two tendrils, tentacles, as it were, one into the victim's Will, usurping it, the other deadening the person's moral integrity. Once the sack has reached fullness, and the Parasite maturity, the False Will of the Parasite takes over, directing the individual to commit an act of abuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
posted this last night 👆🏻

found this in anon this morning 👇🏻

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

HOW FUCKING WEIRD IS THAT ⁉️
02:48 PM - Sep 30, 2021
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
02 October, 01:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maple Hermit @MapleHermit
02 October, 01:18
wow!! is this why they don't want us to take HCQ , Ivermectin? hmmmm🤔

02 October, 01:20
In response Maple Hermit to his Publication

LQve Trump @LoveTump
30 September, 03:48
My God, what are they doing to people?
I wish more people would wake up!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 September, 03:46
this parasite

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 September, 03:40
😱😱😱😱 These are the small offsprings of sweat water jellies, in unfiltered and unsterilist water? Where did they produce these vaxxes? Good Lord!

Grace Rodrick @GFR
30 September, 03:27
does Ivermectin help here? as it fights parasites? was this ghe reason they want to ban ivermectin???😡😡😡

30 September, 06:12
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
came to that assumption/conclusion in a previous post, almost a week ago? THEN I GOT LOCKED OUT OF ANON FOR DAYS

no one is talking about the phizer parasite

it's the same damn thing that kissing bugs spread

i have a whole thread (to myself so it seems) explaining this

and in my opinion YOU ARE CORRECT

30 September, 06:21
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
the rodrick's of alaska are related to dr. nick begich of "angels don't play this haarp" (the son of the missing senator)