Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
01 October, 09:40
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Not to mention all the taxes and assorted fees attached to an airline ticket!! Those total MORE than the actual ticket price for the flight!! I love to travel, but with their taxes and mandates, to hell with it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
01 October, 04:02
It gets worse than that, the deep state would have started a war crashing the world economy and then would have said to everyone with a pension, sorry it is all gone because of the war

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 September, 06:22
It is!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 September, 04:51

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 September, 04:46
Not to add insult to Usary buhhttt! 🙄

carol munoz @bornfree2
01 October, 02:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
you probably missed a few.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 September, 04:30
It's not theft unless your Gov't is doing the stealing. And then it's not theft then because they are the Gov't. Us little peons would have fines, be on parole, get stiff jail/prison sentences, but nope, not them. They're the Govt and they're there to help you.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 September, 04:50
In response Made In America to her Publication

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 September, 04:24
my mom gets $350 and my dad approx $1000 😡😡😡😡😡

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
29 September, 03:55
be nice to just have all that money back I paid in. this is a shit show of epic proportions!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 03:40
Thanks to this life and circumstances I am not having a retirement. AND um honestly who KNOWS what is gonna happen, not me.