Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
15 September, 01:24
Interesting turn of events… magnetic beef.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
15 September, 01:31
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
How are you doing? I shared this with some FB friends too. They won't stop til we're all dead unless we fight back. Nice to know we're paying a hell of a lot more to be poisoned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
22 September, 04:40
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Heya, sorry for the late reply.

I have a friend who is testing magnets on beef, here in the UK. Nothing so far, lol… 🤣🤣🤣

Emma ElT @auntieeme
22 September, 11:08
Good to know. I'm gonna assume it's mostly red areas here because the blue are so much more compliant. Glad you're not finding it there.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 September, 04:18
Do they even sell beef in Blue states, babe?

Metro-sexuals probably think ribeye are in-soles… 🤣🤣🤣

Emma ElT @auntieeme
23 September, 09:17
They do sell it in blue states, shockingly enough. Now they're charging an arm, a leg, and your first born for a steak.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
28 September, 01:18
Those who’ve been jabbed and given birth may well be relieved to offload their new-born…

Did you see this vid I put up of the weird kid.. Creeps me out. It’s like the kid is studying the mother…

Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
29 September, 04:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
So disturbing. Looks like a mutant.