Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 12:06
🛑BREAKING: COVID Jabs Have Killed At Least 150,000 People In The USA – 574 Are Innocent Children!

https://thetruereporter.co...

The True Reporter (https://thetruereporter.co...
BREAKING: COVID Jabs Have Killed At Least 150,000 People In The USA – 574 Are Innocent Children! - The True Reporter
COVID-19 jabs kill people! Here’s what the Daily Expose reported: Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReport...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 September, 12:08
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Yes! Despite this, no politician (Democrat or Republican) does anything to try to STOP the death jab. Also, Trump continues to push the death jab as "safe and effective." The only thing it is effective at doing is killing people. We have been played. No politician is fighting for us. We must pray to God and Jesus to save us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 01:40
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I somewhat agree with you....But Have Faith and most of all, convince others to STOP just listening to what someone else tells us to do, 'REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE'!!! This is mainly how we got into this mess we are in now and how we earned the name "Sheep"...
People have to start doing their own research, have a mind of their own, stop just blindly believing the MSM or even the President!!! If we don't wise up, we will keep making the same mistakes and it won't really matter who or if someone saves us...But have Faith, Be Strong, Do your Homework, Get Involved & Pray...I Truly Believe if we just don't give in, we will get through this and hopefully Stronger & Wiser because of it!!!! God Bless🙏

Agreed. If you look at my posts, you will see that I question people who most people won't. I don't give anyone a free pass. I want the truth, no matter what it is. There is a lot of mass deception. Satan doesn't even hide anymore and people still can't see him. We need to question EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. Too many people on this site blindly trust people they should not. They call themselves truthers, but they only want the truth when it fits their narrative. That is not a truther. People on Telegram call us Qtards and I used to get offended, but I can kind of see why they do now. There are people on this site who could be hauled off into the FEMA death camps and they would still be saying, "Trust the plan. The Audits. Durham is coming." They think they are awake, but they are dead asleep. This is not about an election. The election fraud was a distraction from the death jabs.
10:00 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
28 September, 10:00
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
God Bless you, too. 🙏❤️