MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 September, 07:30
Anyone needing help to become self-employed, I offer my experience and advice. PM me. I own multi-national supply chain management company

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mello Q++ @mellobop
28 September, 09:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I own a small business (Web Design, Graphic Design, Product Design), looking for some new projects to take on!
https://threadandbutterdes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 09:41
In response Mello Q++ to her Publication
Hi Mello

I sometimes have clients needing graphic design. We do a ton of mechanical engineering. Is that what you mean by product design?

Mello Q++ @mellobop
28 September, 09:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Hi Matthew,
My grandfather was a mechanical engineer! :)
My expertise is in fashion (apparel, accessories, footwear, technical design), but have worked on a wide range of projects. Would love to connect to see if there is something I can help you with!

If your clients need to find factories and have local people police factory to protect their interests...that is us.
09:58 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Mello Q++ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it