MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Anyone needing help to become self-employed, I offer my experience and advice. PM me. I own multi-national supply chain management company
07:30 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Mello Q++ @mellobop
28 September, 09:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I own a small business (Web Design, Graphic Design, Product Design), looking for some new projects to take on!
https://threadandbutterdes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 09:41
In response Mello Q++ to her Publication
Hi Mello

I sometimes have clients needing graphic design. We do a ton of mechanical engineering. Is that what you mean by product design?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3 Watch3r @Th3Watch3r
28 September, 08:48
Hey Matthew,

Tried to message, but could not.

28 September, 08:51
In response Th3 Watch3r to his Publication
It says I do not have permission to send to you

28 September, 08:53
In response Th3 Watch3r to his Publication
i just changed my settings so everyone could post. i guess the default is only those that follow you

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 07:59
Matt can't PM you for some reason but try me. Looking for work now

28 September, 08:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I sent you PM

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 07:59
That is great of you to offer help to others...Thank you & God Bless You!!