_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
27 September, 02:36
Nesara Gesara News

Restored Republic
September 27, 2021
https://restoredrepublic.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 02:54
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
And that just sucked big time hearing that! Sick of this waiting..The "Upper" Alliance should be pulling the plug and getting this done...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 September, 04:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I was like "WTF" also. I'm totally sick of this delay, no matter what the reason. It was supposed to have become the Law Of The Land since the Clinton Admin. Whoever is responsible for the delay had better get it together. The Upper Alliance certainly needs to push this.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 04:59
And push it they should...and NOW!👊

27 September, 05:12
Yup. I believe we are a little behind schedule.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 06:11
a little???😂 LMAO time to catch up... KEK😉

27 September, 07:26
Count the time from the Clinton Administration. That's how long it's taken so far. We're just about there. I'm already seeing banks getting setup for it. NCSWIC.😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 08:07
Me too, last month I even boldly asked my bank branch manager in a hushed voice "Com'on, you can tell me, is it true WF is going to be a redemption center soon?" and she looked me with her mask on and said "I don't know what you are referring too" but it was her eyes... they said something completely different. Two weeks later they closed my little branch for 4 days, no ATM "out of order" and when I emailed her, she said she was moved to a larger branch in another city and to let her know if I need anything in the future and she will miss seeing me!! my little branch is still open but only by appointment. ATM is intermittent.
Hmmmmmm🙏👊

27 September, 08:27
😂🤣🤣😂 Trump called for 21 days of prayer ending in October 2nd. Q made this drop. 👇 Something big is about to happen.

Q Drop 4730
Sep 16, 2020 4:51:34 PM EDT

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
What can be the meaning of the red lines between 12 and 2?
08:31 PM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Fredncat in this post can reply
27 September, 08:54
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
It means that [their] time is almost up

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 08:32
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
I count 8

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
27 September, 08:34
right but what would be the meaning as the why there is 8 red lines