Restored Republic
September 27, 2021
https://restoredrepublic.c...
02:36 PM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 06:15
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Here Fren, this will make you feel better...it updates every day, save it to your favs...😂👊
IDK if I'm gonna believe that original one above, could be FF to throw us off and I'm not budging!

https://gesara.news/update...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
27 September, 07:23
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
LOL! I believe you're on point. I am skeptical of everything I hear and read, and I take most everything with a grain of salt. I'm confident about how this all ends up, but how it all unfolds is difficult to accurately ascertain. I have a pretty strong feeling that the Three Gorges Dam break in China will set off NESARA/GESARA. I've been hearing this from several different sources other than The US Military News. Q said that sometimes "Misinformation is necessary" because [they] are also watching our drops. I wish I could tell you something of what I can see Astrologically, but it goes over most folks heads. You can be sure that we're about to see a big event take place that will free the entire planet from an evil that is probably thousands of years old. People not paying close enough attention to what is happening will get washed under the bridge with the rest of the propaganda. Thanks for your post. Looks good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 02:54
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
And that just sucked big time hearing that! Sick of this waiting..The "Upper" Alliance should be pulling the plug and getting this done...

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
27 September, 04:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I was like "WTF" also. I'm totally sick of this delay, no matter what the reason. It was supposed to have become the Law Of The Land since the Clinton Admin. Whoever is responsible for the delay had better get it together. The Upper Alliance certainly needs to push this.