uh huh, check the HOT SHEETS.

Who is this?

Wild.
01:41 PM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
Susan Dye @shepherdgirl3
28 September, 05:00
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
is that Veronica next to girl in red satin jacket?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 03:54
The elderly guy gives a noticable vibe but has no get up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
28 September, 04:28
In response memes matter to her Publication
I kept watching that person, and they kept trying to "stick" the mask back down around their ears. Who was it?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 September, 08:27
The ones that appear to maybe wearing masks, their faces appear shiny.... more so than everyone else.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
27 September, 08:00
WOW, who could it be. Definitely a guy with the Adams apple

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 September, 07:40
😯

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 September, 02:50
interesting...they arent use to wearing a mask for sure..they keep picking at it. was this the GA rally?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 September, 02:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
yes it was

arba happihr @arba
27 September, 01:52
Michael Jackson? I know whoever it is they are suffering with the mask on. I wore on once NO FUN

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 September, 01:51
my guess that is not a Black person…wonder who?