Q Trust the Plan, Trust the Plan
Q Patriots in control, Patriots in control

NWO unleashed awake or not too late to fight
We are all FOOKED

Q is righteous and has placated those awake & asleep making them docile sheep
Scatter some truth & false, aim to provoke ALL
Q Trust the Plan, Trust the Plan
Q Patriots in Control, Patriots in Control

NWO unleashed awake or not too late to fight.
We are all FOOKED

THIS IS A PSYOP OF SUCH ENORMITY THAT AWAKE OR ASLEEP WE WILL ALL TRAVEL ON THE SAME ROAD TO AWAKENING.

Discerning the TRUTH from REALITY impossible

Fact V Fiction We will not tell you which is which, the choice is yours.

Your head will think one thing reality the opposite

Q is real and the battle WON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
27 September, 09:05
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
The 1984 movie is centered around a guy who thought their was an underground resistance fighting big brother but at the end of the film it turned out he was lied too and there was no resistance and he was re-educated and put back into population just saying is all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 September, 11:33
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I can see this as happening. There are very few trustworthy sources out there. Only one person has seemed to be consistent and I have put some hope in his messages. He seems to know a lot and shine the light on people who are not truly "for" us. I am ultimately putting trust in God and we people who are willing to stand our ground, and I pray that others will be moved soon to stand their ground with us. It is a very tough road we are on. I will rather die in my hope than die in a camp. Let them take me fighting and kill me first. Is that cowardly? Right now I am standing my ground, against my employer who is a govt agency and thinks I am their slave. I will likely be let go this week because I will not ask for "medical exemption" because I am stating that the Constitution is my exemption, that ALL should be exempt. My faith is in God right now. But I have been watching a particular person and hopeful by his messages. Regardless, WE ALL MUST STAND UP.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
I meant home, not hope, but hope works too.
11:34 AM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it