Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 08:41
Watch the La Palma volcano.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I'm near DC in Alexandria, Virginia. If this happens it will wipe out where I am. We initially were told 50 miles away from the coastline that would make it Ft. Royal, VA but personally I would head to Wardensville, WV in the mountains.

I did some research and saw there were a series of buoys out in the Atlantic allegedly there to protect the East Coast from such a cataclysmic catastrophe. The buoys are only 1 year old and someone/something has TURNED ALL OF THEM OFF AS OF 9/5/21.

I've made a list of everything I need to grab quickly. Initially we were informed we would have 7 hours to get away. You either have your things packed & ready to roll or you permit yourself 30-45 minutes to grab all money, guns, clothes, animals, kids, important insurance papers for house, cars, the list is endless but only the essentials that you will need to move on as if this is true there won't be anything left. I'm unnerved to say the least. Friends again don't believe me. I'm a conspiraci
11:20 AM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 September, 12:31
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Someone showed a worldwide map of the buoy system & there was a definite hole in the Atlantic - on purpose?

And the buoys which are active nearer to the east coast of the US only allow a couple of hours' warning

Also saw something last week that said the MSM wouldn't be covering it, there would be a media blackout

So social media & livestreams are best

Dutchsinse for one said he would go live if there was information on something incoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 September, 12:58
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Is Dutchsinse on youtube, annonup or somewhere else? I think at this point the buoys are worthless. If many knew about what was happening and those that were following everything were timely about leaving to higher ground just from my area it would take as much as 2 hours just to reach the mountains from where I live. I timed it last week when I was driving to the outdoor rifle range in Warrenton, VA and that was with nominal traffic. This area comes to a crawl when there is a crisis.

Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 11:59
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
The buoy system in the Atlantic will give us 2-21/2 hours. Plus many of them you have to call into. I would say keep an eye on the live streams or social media.