walker Fast @Fastwalker
26 September, 05:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
26 September, 05:05
In response walker Fast to his Publication
They are ALL grifters.....from Trump to scavino to Flynn to Pillows to Wood to Powell and everyone in between. ALL TRASH.

Watch POSO.....

https://twitter.com/JackPo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 September, 06:22
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You ,sports are the grifter,
whoever you are.
how much is the ccp paying you to post
your poison?
Better yet you are ccp just trying to infiltrate
the awakening.
Trump won,
2020 was rigged by ccp supported and financed
operatives and you are here to plant discord.
Be gone.

SPORTS @SPORTS
26 September, 07:58
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Nope. Been in on this the entire time. CCP? Fuck the CCP. Are you insane? LMMFAO!

Anyway, whatever makes you feel better.

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

Instead of attacking me, show me exactly where I am wrong.

Can't. Won't.

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
26 September, 11:45
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I think youll be eating a wholesome portion of humble pie VERY SOON!!! None of those listed by you are grifters AT ALL!!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
Would gladly do so. And I will be right here to take my whipping, happily, if so.

"We have it ALL" loses its' meaning just like when everything is called racist. No different. Flynn has said it repeatedly and now we are moving in on 10/1 and, thus far, Flynn is a liar in the same way "I will drain the swamp" is nothing but a lie if we don't SEE arrests, perp walks, trials and absolute executions.

Again, would love to overdose on humble MOTHER FUCKING pie......TODAY! Simply cannot get past the repeated lies over and over again!
06:58 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it