Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
28 September, 03:59
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
its not obama. hes related to bush. its gotta be Trump. hes the only one not like them. they all were horrible presidents that did horrible things. trump is only 1 that went in a different direction as president n put America first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 September, 03:17
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
@Sabrina Gal can you tell us which one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 September, 12:10
Why does the sheep have the "little boy lover" pedophile symbol on hidden in the horns?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 September, 03:15
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I can see where you think that - but it might just be a coincidence because the horn is unbroken and it is just the tips that spiral a bit, not as much as the little boy lover does though. Good eyes!!! But this to me is innocent of that symbolism. I could be wrong.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 September, 12:01
Am i the only who doesnt know the one?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 02:17
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
no🤷🏼‍♀️

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
28 September, 02:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
its probably Trump