Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 September, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 September, 12:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Why does the sheep have the "little boy lover" pedophile symbol on hidden in the horns?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I can see where you think that - but it might just be a coincidence because the horn is unbroken and it is just the tips that spiral a bit, not as much as the little boy lover does though. Good eyes!!! But this to me is innocent of that symbolism. I could be wrong.
03:15 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 September, 09:51
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
It is honestly scary when you start looking at business logos, commercials, magazines, etc. There are either illuminati, pedophile symbols, 666 hidden in cursive writing on business logos, etc. hidden everywhere. Once you start looking, you will honestly see symbolism everywhere. Nothing is a coincidence. Look at business logos the next time you are driving around. Satanists have to make it known that they support the devil. We are in the book of Revelation right now and there is a lot of mass deception. We need to be on high alert. Question everything and research everything. Even some people who pretend to be Patriots are not. We need to pray that Jesus comes to save us from this evil soon.