Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 September, 02:50
Remember that Q told us to question everything. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(9 pictures)
Pictures #1 -7: Screenshots from Ghost Ezra
Picture #8 : Picture of Michael Flynn wearing a shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
Picture #9 : Closeup of Michael Flynn's shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 September, 04:19
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
that blue shirt does not prove he’s a pedo. There are symbols and then there are designs. Clorhing manufactures put all kinds of shapes in patterns on clothes. We buy them. We don’t know there may be a symbol for something in that design. Wearing a specific symbol prominently is a different story.

That being said. I’ve had a weird feeling about him. Anons made him a hero and put him on a pedastool. Can’t blame the guy for going with it. The only redeeming grace is he always is humble and grateful. I hope he’s a good guy but if not, I never put anyone on a pedastool so it won’t disappoint me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I will agree with you that pedo symbols are all other clothes, etc. Most average people have no idea what they are. There is no way that Flynn doesn't know what the symbol is. He wears that shirt often. Here is another picture of him that is suspect. Look at the illuminati pyramid in the background. He is a fraud.
12:33 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it