Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Remember that Q told us to question everything. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(9 pictures)
Pictures #1 -7: Screenshots from Ghost Ezra
Picture #8 : Picture of Michael Flynn wearing a shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
Picture #9 : Closeup of Michael Flynn's shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
02:50 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 September, 09:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I see NO pedo symbol on his shirt, only a design that looks like vegetation. Just because Epstein island has palm trees doesn't mean that everything that uses a palm tree design indicates pedophilia. I think you're reaching with this one. I happen to like Ghost Ezra though I can't follow him on the platforms he's on. I would have to see for myself that he posted these. I see no indication of that either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:17
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
If this was a Democrat with the Pedo Symbol on his shirt, how would you react? Please don't react any different when it is someone you thought you could trust. We have been played on many levels. I want the truth, no matter what it is. Ghost Ezra is over the target, which is why is channel (and a few others) are censored by Google and Apple and most other channels aren't. He is censored because he speaks the truth. Go to his channel and do a search on his comments and you will see all of the screenshots I posted: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Do a search on the FBI symbols for Pedophilia. You will see them. Flynn has the "Little Boy Lover" symbol on his shirt.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 September, 06:31
Yet ANOTHER fake TG account. Wake up. TG is filthy with fakes.

26 September, 12:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Ghost Ezra is very real. He is one of the few who actually speaks the truth. That is why his channel is one of the few that gets censored by Google and Apple and most channels don't. He is over the target. We have been played on my levels. Research a lot of these so-called "Patriots." We can't just call ourselves truthers when we only want truth that fits our narrative. I want the truth, no matter what it is. Here is Ghost Ezra: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
25 September, 05:15
Kenneth copeland is the last person I'd want a picture with...demon through and through.

26 September, 12:19
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Exactly! He is a demon!

Sherry Slape @sslape
25 September, 05:06
I can tell you one thing Kenneth Copeland is not a jew. They will have nothing to do with that demon, even the lost tallmudic jews. So dont know why the jews get thrown into it. The talmudic jews and the messianic jews think this guy is of satan.

26 September, 12:21
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
He is a fraud. I can send you tons of other information.
https://israelallies.org/k...

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
25 September, 04:22
Flynn just prayed to the 7 rays or fold of light, or something rather. There is a big uproar about it on Telegram. He defended it today, and some major channels of course defended him. He did wear that pedo shirt and it was talked about heavily at the time because he took a picture with Veronica (the People's Bridge in Chicago) and so it was shared all over Twitter. There were millions of excuses as to why he wore it, the simplest one would be to just not wear the shirt at all, right? Flynn also tours with Mel K and Ann Vandersteel who are both friends with Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Nino Rodrigues, Juan O'Savin, and many of the New Agers...which seems suspect as well. Many channels are starting to intertwine and suggest each other now. It's like everyone is working different angles and starting to herd us all together now. It's unsettling. However, I must say that I stopped following GhostEzra because he is a divider and we don't need any more of that IMHO.

26 September, 12:31
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Flynn never mentions Jesus. Go on "his" channel and call out the Zionists and se what happens. All of the people you mentioned are frauds. A lot of the major channels are Zionists. We have been played on many levels. Many people say they are truthers, but they are not. They only want the truth when it fits their narrative. I used to be a huge Trump fan (you can see from my past posts). I also ordered hats from Veronica and she sent me a picture of her wearing a hat with a Pedophile symbol on it and a Q bumper sticker that had the Pedophile Symbol (the "Little Boy Lover" symbol. If you doubt it, I will send you pictures. Do you remember that Madonna did a song on Ray of Light? The rays are Jewish Kaballah new age Satanic garbage. Also, Ghost posts the truth and is over the target. That is why his channel is one of the few that gets censored by Google and Apple and most other channels don't.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 September, 09:50
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
The rainbow has 7 colors and that was Gods promise to us not to destroy us in that way again. Early Biblical texts used 7 doves or 7 rays from Mary to emphasize this .
I am sure it has been changed or manipulated or incorporated into many sects and religions, however much of what we are learning is that so much has been changed and lied about.
I personally will not throw the baby out with the bathwater .

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 September, 04:19
that blue shirt does not prove he’s a pedo. There are symbols and then there are designs. Clorhing manufactures put all kinds of shapes in patterns on clothes. We buy them. We don’t know there may be a symbol for something in that design. Wearing a specific symbol prominently is a different story.

That being said. I’ve had a weird feeling about him. Anons made him a hero and put him on a pedastool. Can’t blame the guy for going with it. The only redeeming grace is he always is humble and grateful. I hope he’s a good guy but if not, I never put anyone on a pedastool so it won’t disappoint me.

26 September, 12:33
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I will agree with you that pedo symbols are all other clothes, etc. Most average people have no idea what they are. There is no way that Flynn doesn't know what the symbol is. He wears that shirt often. Here is another picture of him that is suspect. Look at the illuminati pyramid in the background. He is a fraud.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 September, 03:52
Question everything doesn't just apply to the Main Stream Manure Pile, the Republican party, Anti-Christ party, or any other political party. It doesn't just apply to our academic institutions, entertainment industry, military, nor does it just apply to our religious establishments.

Even the claims of your fellow Anons must be questioned and challenged if there is any doubt to their truthfulness and credibility.
I tried to zoom in on M. Flynn's image but could not zoom in close enough to tell what sort of pin it was that he was wearing.

It also needs to be made clear that Trump, a central figure to the QAnon movement is a strong supporter of Israel and has many Jewish friends and to say that every anti-Christ party member is owned by Israel is rather preposterous since they are the least supportive of the nation and have harbored members within their ranks who would love nothing more than to see the demise of both Israel and America as we know it.

26 September, 12:37
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Amen! Too many people blindly follow people they trust without questioning or researching them. I will do more posts on Trump tomorrow. We can't call ourselves truthers if we do want the truth and only wants the truth when it fits our narrative. It is why we are in this mess in the first place. There are people who could be getting hauled off to the FEMA death camps and they will still be saying: "Trust the plan."

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 September, 03:36
HOLY fk, is this for real? I heard about the guy in the middle fk he looks half manifested on the regular.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 September, 03:09
Question everything

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 September, 07:44
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Amen

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
25 September, 03:05
You're full of shit. Bye.

26 September, 12:41
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. Question everything. Question everyone. We have been played on many levels. You can't blindly trust so-called "Patriots." Do you know about Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by the year 2030? Research it. No political figure is fighting for us. None of them are speaking out against the vaccine, which has graphene oxide in it and is killing and injuring many. If you think this is about an election, you are dead asleep. We are in Biblical times right now and deceit is high. Trust no man. Only trust God and Jesus. Look at the book of Revelation.

Not Important @Notimportant
25 September, 03:01
But then ...
How does one know if these are originals or doubles or masks & voice modulators ???

Maybe originals removed & replaced?
Maybe originals playing a role?
Maybe originals keeping enemies close?

Lots of "what ifs" in the show 🎬
& unless one is part of the show, no one knows 100%

26 September, 12:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I believe many of the bad people were replaced and were replaced by actors. I believe the actors are playing out the role of the true colors of the original person.