Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 September, 02:50
Remember that Q told us to question everything. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(9 pictures)
Pictures #1 -7: Screenshots from Ghost Ezra
Picture #8 : Picture of Michael Flynn wearing a shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
Picture #9 : Closeup of Michael Flynn's shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
25 September, 04:22
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Flynn just prayed to the 7 rays or fold of light, or something rather. There is a big uproar about it on Telegram. He defended it today, and some major channels of course defended him. He did wear that pedo shirt and it was talked about heavily at the time because he took a picture with Veronica (the People's Bridge in Chicago) and so it was shared all over Twitter. There were millions of excuses as to why he wore it, the simplest one would be to just not wear the shirt at all, right? Flynn also tours with Mel K and Ann Vandersteel who are both friends with Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Nino Rodrigues, Juan O'Savin, and many of the New Agers...which seems suspect as well. Many channels are starting to intertwine and suggest each other now. It's like everyone is working different angles and starting to herd us all together now. It's unsettling. However, I must say that I stopped following GhostEzra because he is a divider and we don't need any more of that IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Flynn never mentions Jesus. Go on "his" channel and call out the Zionists and se what happens. All of the people you mentioned are frauds. A lot of the major channels are Zionists. We have been played on many levels. Many people say they are truthers, but they are not. They only want the truth when it fits their narrative. I used to be a huge Trump fan (you can see from my past posts). I also ordered hats from Veronica and she sent me a picture of her wearing a hat with a Pedophile symbol on it and a Q bumper sticker that had the Pedophile Symbol (the "Little Boy Lover" symbol. If you doubt it, I will send you pictures. Do you remember that Madonna did a song on Ray of Light? The rays are Jewish Kaballah new age Satanic garbage. Also, Ghost posts the truth and is over the target. That is why his channel is one of the few that gets censored by Google and Apple and most other channels don't.
12:31 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
29 September, 09:33
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Yes I would need proof of such items Veronica sent you. So, to be clear, you don't think Trump is good anymore? You believe Flynn and all those associated are bad and we are being played by the white hats? I'm quite curious of your opinions. MonkeyWerx thinks all the camps are for us resistors. Is there no good here anymore? Has God forsaken us?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 September, 09:52
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
In my opinion God will not forsake those who do not forsake Him - that doesn’t mean it will be easy.