Adolph Medina @IfWalker
26 September, 10:16
🔥VRIL PEDO REPTOS🔥

THE BLACK EYE SATAN CLUB

THEY ARE NOT HUMAN

WE ARE FIGHTING THE PEDOPHILES ZIONIST FAKE JEWS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 10:19
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
WoW it even looks like a serpent / snake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 September, 10:25
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
This dudes mom will talk to ya and have you EVER seen someone like as your talking, watch your mouth and not say them out loud but mimic back the words, NOT fkin normal.

26 September, 10:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ive noticed that all my life ... not sure of the reason, may be due to their trying to grasp what you are saying ... trying to really be at one with you ... not sure its evil or clone evidence.

Lack of empathy is my red flag.

26 September, 10:36
Programmed, I think some like this post states vril shit also which was verified pre net with a person that to date zero wrong answers after I prayed to make one get in front of me and "spill the beans". Literal prayer that part.

26 September, 10:38
Ok, I hear your warning ... will be careful. I keep God close / talking to Him through prayer constantly, so I trust his guidance on most occurrences. Will be discerning always.

26 September, 10:39
AMEN, He will always show us.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Love you girl, be happy - Jaco had a great take on the AZ AUDI - and was very UP, so good things are coming!
10:41 AM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
26 September, 10:42
I ain't skeert never. lol THANK you, here to win, bet.

26 September, 12:08