John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If you have followed me awhile you will know I have said multiple times that JFK Jr is dead. That statement was 100% correct.
February of last year he returned. Many will be returning.
Our medical knowledge is far, far greater than you could even imagine. Your cells, every one of them, are like a little hard drive that stores info of who and how you were. Other "pieces" of things are added as needed later. It is not a med bed, those do not exist and will never need to. All that is needed is a full skeleton, sometimes not even that. You are grown back together. It is not a simple or painless process. I am not sure how parts like the brain and nerves are even done, but they are. I am not saying anyone returning is not the same person, that is your call.

What makes you, you? What can be replaced before you are no longer, you?

Welcome Back Sir. Throne ready.

https://www.forbes.com/sit...
09:37 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 12:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Amazing ... then if we have this ability to resurrect JFK, JR and that is remarkable, although is the soul also transferred? That is what is concerning.

Then the evil sataniccult[elites] must also have access, NO?
If they are replicating evil clones we are at a stalemate ... so I'm perplexed.

Listened to the scientific info ... but ... its beyond me.
@TheMac
@SirHuckleberry
@Jimbo0566

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 03:01
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It is in the blood (God's gene) and the power of God.
With God and faith nothing is impossible.
Jesus raised Lazarus just by using words.
Soon we will once again be able to do the same.
Faith validated power restored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
26 September, 08:37
lmao

26 September, 03:27
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
Jesus returned Lazarus and God returned Jesus. If we have faith enough to move mountains surly we have the power to ask God to return a spirit. Do you not believe this?

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
26 September, 07:58
Med beds don't exist? Hmmm. 🤨

26 September, 03:25
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
There is no need. Did Jesus not raise Lazarus from the dead? Did he not heal people with words?
God is within us. If our faith can move mountains could we not also heal the sick?
Faith is the power of God, tech is the way of the devil.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 September, 07:49
I think someone has two years left with his term , but lets see what happens

26 September, 03:22
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Fact. Does he have to be President to have overwhelming faith in God? Do those around him?
Faith can move mountains.
Jesus returned Lazarus
God returned Jesus.
All things are possible through God.
Jesus is the son of God
Though we are not the Trinity, aka Father, son and holy spirit are we all not children of God?
What is impossible to a child of God?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 September, 07:46
I wasn't going to comment on this particular post. The implications vacillate between science and God in a way that I feel inept to answer adequately.
Back in 2004-2005 the military (black ops) found a treasure trove or antics at a museum in Iraq. There was a tunnel underneath and a huge sarcophagus. Some of the artifacts warned not to open the tomb. It was thought to be the remains of Nimrod. Yes the guy known for the tower of babel and king of babylon. He was a black magician. In some of the stories he was killed by Esau (Jacob/Israels brother). If it was indeed his remains and they are reanimated, at some point God will have vengeance. I do not have any links, but I heard this first hand from one of the people I served with while in the sand box.
To me, I do not want to come back unless God wills it. I would rather go home and be with God.

26 September, 03:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
God left his gene in everyone of us. It is with that gene and our true faith that all things are possible. Even the smallest amount of God and real faith gives us power over Demons and the ability to move mountains.
The fallen were once of God. I do not know if they still have his gene active but I would think they no longer have faith.
I would never want to open that tomb, never, ever.
So it is not science but God who restores us.
I do not wish to put words into God's mouth but this is my understanding from my readings.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 September, 10:30
If this is true, the soul departs at death - if you resurrect someone from the dead like this, who knows what replaces that soul. Doesn't sound good to me.

If this is true, then we are also looking a prophecy that says the people will beg to die, and they won't be able to. Again, not something good to me.

Bringing people back from the dead is NOT a good thing, ever.

26 September, 03:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Unless it is God, or the power of God that does this.
Lazarus and Jesus are 2 examples. One brought back by man and one brought back by God.
Glory most high to his name. May he bless you and keep you safe sister.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 September, 10:17
a person’s soul is irreplacable unless that us replaced as well

26 September, 03:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If we have faith in God does he not say we can move mountains?
If we have his Gene could we not return a soul if it has not been judged?
Jesus returned Lazarus and God returned Jesus.
I do not know exactly how but with God all things are possible.
May the Lord bless you Patriot!