Adolph Medina @IfWalker
26 September, 10:16
🔥VRIL PEDO REPTOS🔥

THE BLACK EYE SATAN CLUB

THEY ARE NOT HUMAN

WE ARE FIGHTING THE PEDOPHILES ZIONIST FAKE JEWS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 10:19
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
WoW it even looks like a serpent / snake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 September, 10:25
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
This dudes mom will talk to ya and have you EVER seen someone like as your talking, watch your mouth and not say them out loud but mimic back the words, NOT fkin normal.

26 September, 10:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ive noticed that all my life ... not sure of the reason, may be due to their trying to grasp what you are saying ... trying to really be at one with you ... not sure its evil or clone evidence.

Lack of empathy is my red flag.

26 September, 10:32
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
WEIRD shit, then these folks growing up "near the Carters" the pics, this dude going to St. Theresa's around here, this place being called an "illuminati stronghold" them taking some "voyage across" America cats ain't got no jack. Dad was the "treasurer for the local Knights of Columbus" all the shit that did not come up for ten years I knew him prior only as an acquaintance, his dad on HAM radio, IS it just haha's or not. WEIRD SHIT< this dude has threatened my life more times than all the sleepers put together, weird ass shit, I sleep with a chair to the room I sleep in most of the time. BROTHER weird af. SO much weirdness, as we say down south, NOT southern. Weird.

26 September, 10:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Who are you talking about? The person who sent this link about the Vril?

Heard that was in many instances WHY that happens, not saying always but um, I look for that. Mimicking.
10:38 AM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it