Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 10:10
Connect the Dots... 😬😬😑😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 10:38
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
i dont beleieve that. She did a lot of good & loved God and stood against abortion a/k/a the real genocide. Just because there's a picture, doesnt mean anything. There are also pics of Trump with Epstein, but it doesnt mean that Trump knew all the evil Epstein was about at that moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 10:41
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 10:48
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Do you think these evil people were telling everyone that they were sick satanic pedophiles? No, i think not. We need to be careful not to throw good holy people into this mess. I am Catholic and i love my God and my faith & i know that there are wicked people in our church, just like there are wicked people in every religion, career, etc., but some of this disinformation is taken too far. That's all. God bless πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
29 January, 11:09
I am not attacking. I would like to ask you a few Questions...

Do you think that when this Photograph was taken, that there were people they already knew the truth?

What would it take for you to believe?
Would you believe if... an adult child that was a victim came and told you would you believe then? ...A child?
what would it take. Pray for God to reveal it to you.
* remember during a test the teacher doesn't usually speak to you * try listening with your thinking heart.

I will pray for you and your heart soften
to consideration.

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 11:27
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I'm sure only a fea knew at the time, but what does that have to do with Mother Teresa? She dedicated her life to poor children & her herself was poor. She was happy having nothing because nothing in this world satisfied her. Her joy came from helping poor & sick children. She was a beautiful soul, so trying tto throw her in this evil pedophile ring is unjustified. I beleive many children, but also think about all the women who came out accusing Trump of rape. I pray for dicernment all of the time, especially during these confusing and chaotic times. I take everything with a grain of salt.

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
We all know those women accusing trump of rape were lying. & my heart is soft enough sweety because i know which God i serve & i know truth (real truth) will prevail. I dont sit hear beleiving everything i see on the internet. I'll wait for God to reveal every lie in his own time.
11:31 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngAnon in this post can reply
29 January, 12:11
I bid you peace... Sweety...

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 12:51
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
i cld have left the sweety part out because that does sound kinda rude & it wasnt my intention... i think there's just a lot going on & a lot of truths & lies going around... have a blessed day.

29 January, 12:10
that's the funny thing about perception in a victim situation it's hard to understand who is the victim and who isn't...