Emand Lio @Emandlio
Connect the Dots... 😬😬😡😡
10:10 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
29 January, 09:21
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Also, it is a possibility that Mother Theresa was Fauci's mother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 10:38
i dont beleieve that. She did a lot of good & loved God and stood against abortion a/k/a the real genocide. Just because there's a picture, doesnt mean anything. There are also pics of Trump with Epstein, but it doesnt mean that Trump knew all the evil Epstein was about at that moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 10:41
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
29 January, 10:53
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
I am sorry fren.
This will-be the most challenging part to accept, about EVERYTHING, sadly will touch EVERYONE.

#Complicit is an interesting eQuation for the
legality & morality Question.
the questions really boil down to....
When did she know?
How long did she know?

)interchangeable pronouns(

#humantrafficking WILL-BE the shame the world NEEDS to accept-address. It will be necessary to
STOP IGNORING REALITY to move 4DWard.

#GodWins #VoidGODLESSNESS

American Girl @Americangirl
29 January, 10:26
Makes me physically sick and angry and sad all at the same time...🤢😡😢

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 January, 10:14
That was my biggest awakening!!! As Buddha said of the world, "it is an illusion". No more illusions for mankind!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 January, 10:12
une grande famille 🥸les points relies ca donne

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 January, 10:11
I hated her at school and she was put forward as a role model (or "IT" was).... horrible!! Awful woman how could no one see that!