Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 September, 02:50
Remember that Q told us to question everything. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(9 pictures)
Pictures #1 -7: Screenshots from Ghost Ezra
Picture #8 : Picture of Michael Flynn wearing a shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
Picture #9 : Closeup of Michael Flynn's shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Yet ANOTHER fake TG account. Wake up. TG is filthy with fakes.
06:31 PM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 September, 12:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Ghost Ezra is very real. He is one of the few who actually speaks the truth. That is why his channel is one of the few that gets censored by Google and Apple and most channels don't. He is over the target. We have been played on my levels. Research a lot of these so-called "Patriots." We can't just call ourselves truthers when we only want truth that fits our narrative. I want the truth, no matter what it is. Here is Ghost Ezra: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396