Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 December, 06:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
using some of the info from here to spread on local media on the island of Malta. Every bit helps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 02:54
You all are blessing to us all, thank you so much for all your have done and continue to do. We are so thankful!
GOD BLESS YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 September, 08:19
We Appreciate All Your Info And Post! Thank You! WWG1WGA!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 12:24
Im so glad to all of you that took screenshots of so many good tweets. I miss VK and I miss our time on Twitter. I think we will all have a similar experience again soon! Thx Casey! ❀️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
25 September, 10:51
I miss VKπŸ₯ΊBut im so glad Doq is here! Gettr is nice!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 September, 10:11
We need to get back on Twatter. It’s only right that we finish what we started there!
#wwg1wga

Tammy Pankratz @Scrapie
25 September, 04:22
You are changing lives Doc ... Thank you!