LOVE WINS . ❤️
@doqholliday 😎
DARK TO LIGHT . 🦅
@vincentkennedy ☀️
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 🙏🏼
The Best Is Yet To Come . ❤️
Where We Go One, We Go ALL 🇺🇸
WWG1WGA -> GOD WINS . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
We need to get back on Twatter. It’s only right that we finish what we started there!
#wwg1wga
10:11 PM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 September, 10:19
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Yeah I think many are spread out and trying to wake peeps up in lots of places! I do a lot of my stuff on Instagram more recently into my stories and commenting on posts there. I still go on Twatter daily to check some accounts and share info in other places. They keep nuking everyone everywhere and shadowing accounts quickly. So people are frustrated but its nice to come back on here with less trolls and all Patriots and feel good vibes. I just wish they would put on notifications here soon and other features. We are so blessed to have this place too and hopefully soon WhiteHats will have full control of Twatter & Facebook so they aren't such a joke with censorship and purges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 September, 11:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Amen to that sister!