Qanon Plus @BandOfBrothersQ
28 January, 11:27
warning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
29 January, 11:06
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
These two have been taken by their father and beenmissing from their mother's life for years. I suspect that they now are fully indoctrinated... ;(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
And sadly, too often they are accused of having a very vivid imagination.
11:15 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
29 January, 11:22
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
These two were interviewed by professinals, it was video tapped and released. In the end, still, the father won over the mother's attempt to get her children away from him and his sick friends. They were involved with the adults in their school and participated in 'extra-curricular' activities during school hours... all the important people within the school. Some have suggested that Hampstead is a pedo pit.
The mother, an immigrant, has been babeled with every crazy label...

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 January, 11:28

Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 12:06
I have seen the full interview, and was furious that they weren't believed. I believe the 'professionals' were complicit. It happens too often that they are involved in a Coven. Beware of some in law enforcement.