Only people mentioned by BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply
United States of America @Patriots2021
29 January, 05:49
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
in plain sight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brain Food @Brainfood
29 January, 02:39
These were really some tough videos 😔
How are these our fellow human beings, doing these horrific things?
I feel just as shook, no matter how many times I hear them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
29 January, 12:04
I watched that whole documentary where the mother was trying to locate them after they were abducted by the father. Which is in the Cults. first part of the video they looked a little healthier. This video her and her brother both had really dark eyes around the bottom due to being up all night engaging every Wednesday is their sex night. The little boy did go into explicit detail of what they did on Wednesday sex night. We really must get this under control. These children still haven't been found yet. They were located a little while later after this documentary in a commercial.

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
29 January, 11:47
Praying for those who have no idea yet.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
29 January, 11:31
And she has panda eyes, so disturbing!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
29 January, 11:30
I just want to shield her in love. That sweet angel 😇 - breaks my heart 😭😡

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 11:27
She speaks as if it's no big deal. med beds for these children to erase any memory of their tragic life

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
29 January, 11:27
ive seen this kid talking before...long interviews with a therapist. very disturbing!

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
29 January, 11:23
i watched the entire video months ago...i couldnt sleep. It was so disturbing!!!! so disturbing! but at the end of the video she flipped her entire story...she looked very tired and dishelveld. It seemed her father got to her and she retracted all her previous (many) interviews. So sick and the judge ended up awarding (strange word if yiu think about it) to the one who was the abuser!!!! the satanic swamp runs deep and wide. heart broken 💔

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
29 January, 11:15
Horrific. They live in Los Angeles today....#SaveTheChildren

Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 11:14
Too many monsters in society.

Ally Oop @Ally
29 January, 11:06
These two have been taken by their father and beenmissing from their mother's life for years. I suspect that they now are fully indoctrinated... ;(

Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 11:15
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
And sadly, too often they are accused of having a very vivid imagination.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
29 January, 08:36
Any chance there are captions? (sorry hard-of hearing). ThanQ

Ally Oop @Ally
29 January, 11:09
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Check out these searech results for more info
https://yandex.com/search/...

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
29 January, 12:10
wow 🙇🏼‍♀️😔

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 January, 11:31
What those two children & their mother have been through is beyond my comprehension.
😔

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 January, 11:30
I've seen her and her brother being interviewed before. Such a miserable life they were forced to live. 😢