Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 September, 03:48
Almighty God

I speak and Declare Peace

into the Atmosphere of America

I call in The Peace of God

Let it Rain Peace Mighty God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
LOVE IT< in AGREEMENT< and YOU ROCK>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 September, 03:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 03:56
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I am Feeling it. God Has Blessed You My Sister, and HE has Blessed His Children. ❤️✝️💞

😉....🙌🙌🙌...😇

24 September, 03:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen, every freak that tried to run me off a road, killify me, break me in more ways than one, all that, HERE FOR THE PARTY> I mean literally always knew we were gonna win, because God is not man that He should lie, been a very weird fun KNEW HE was gonna WIN in MY LIFETIME trip. lol He is the tapestry weaver.

24 September, 04:01
🔥💥☀️

24 September, 04:03
RIGHT ON> WE WIN because GOD WINS< JESUS CHRIST PERFECT SACRIFICE> NO greater love.

24 September, 04:06
Embody it within You and know we are bathed in the blood of victory that blood which our Father sees us all through...🙌✝️🙌

I just told him if he wants to leave please feel free too, but after working all week, ain't having that clock in against me.
04:18 PM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it