Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 September, 03:48
Almighty God

I speak and Declare Peace

into the Atmosphere of America

I call in The Peace of God

Let it Rain Peace Mighty God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
LOVE IT< in AGREEMENT< and YOU ROCK>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 September, 03:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 03:56
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I am Feeling it. God Has Blessed You My Sister, and HE has Blessed His Children. ❤️✝️💞

😉....🙌🙌🙌...😇

Amen, every freak that tried to run me off a road, killify me, break me in more ways than one, all that, HERE FOR THE PARTY> I mean literally always knew we were gonna win, because God is not man that He should lie, been a very weird fun KNEW HE was gonna WIN in MY LIFETIME trip. lol He is the tapestry weaver.
03:58 PM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 04:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🔥💥☀️

24 September, 04:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
RIGHT ON> WE WIN because GOD WINS< JESUS CHRIST PERFECT SACRIFICE> NO greater love.