sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 10:40
SO THE VEGAS SHOOTING HAPPENED IN OCT 2017 AND PRINCE ALWALEED WAS ARRESTED DAYS LATER???COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT FACT HE WAS PART OF THE ATTEMPT PLOT PLAN THAT WENT ALL BAD.....OH @JACK YOU HAVE SOME INTERESTING FRIENDS BUT NOT BY COINCIDENCE
THERIGHTOUSWAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 03:28
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Went HARDER when I saw that lil pos comment of his bout his stupid ass "golden threads" comment, fk him, and back door systems in his shit fest site, folks found that yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
24 September, 03:35
I literally pray over ya'll and thank GOD for ya'll. Ya'll all that and a bag of non monsanto chips and all that.

24 September, 03:34
I got your six, best believe and it fkin brings tears to my eyes, of relief to see you younger strong patriot women manifest, I used to wonder who would carry the torch of freedom, don't much make me cry but relief to know all is in good hands, does. GOD BLESS YOU YOUNGER LADIES< YA'LL are an answer to many a prayer, born for such a time of this and a precious site for sore eyes, bet. RESPECT>

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 September, 03:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Much Respect to you! We all aren't connecting here by coincidence! God chose us for a reason. We got our wake up call and now we fight the spiritual war together! We are all blessed and we got this!
👊🙏💛