Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 September, 03:14
My ex husband passed away yesterday. My son is a mess. He told me this morning his dad got the clot shot. He had a heart attack after his second dose. He tried to convince my son to get one, because his sister and his doctor said the unvaccinated were making the vaccinated sick. WTF happened to the Hippocratic Oath???? Now I have to go to a funeral and try not to punch my ex sister-in-law in the throat. My ex was smarter than that. His sister is a liberal POS. My son no longer has his father because of her and his shitty doctor. I am livid. If you could, say a prayer for my son. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 September, 03:31
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
That's terrible 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
I've been holding the line, but the line was crossed. I'm really trying to keep my cool about this, but I'm ready to go to jail for whipping her ass
11:56 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it