Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
My ex husband passed away yesterday. My son is a mess. He told me this morning his dad got the clot shot. He had a heart attack after his second dose. He tried to convince my son to get one, because his sister and his doctor said the unvaccinated were making the vaccinated sick. WTF happened to the Hippocratic Oath???? Now I have to go to a funeral and try not to punch my ex sister-in-law in the throat. My ex was smarter than that. His sister is a liberal POS. My son no longer has his father because of her and his shitty doctor. I am livid. If you could, say a prayer for my son. Thank you.
03:14 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 September, 12:18
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
So sorry for your loss.. May you find peace somewhere in this mess.. but right now love and protect your son...My God wrap his protective arms around you and your son

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 04:26
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FLa. Patriot7 @FlPatriot7
23 September, 04:08
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

24 September, 11:54
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Prayers for her also. This is sickening

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
23 September, 03:45
I'm sorry. Prayers sent. 😢💔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥀

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 September, 03:38
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. So sorry you all are going through this. May GOD watch over you both and help you through these trying times. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 September, 03:31
That's terrible 🙏

24 September, 11:56
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I've been holding the line, but the line was crossed. I'm really trying to keep my cool about this, but I'm ready to go to jail for whipping her ass

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 September, 03:27
God, please protect this young man. He is enduring hardship he shouldn't see at his age. Send an angel to protect him and guide him. Allow him to know that his dad was trying to help him out of love. Do not let him be bitter nor callous to those who do love him. May he overcome sadness and be a light in the world. Amen.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 September, 03:24
Praying.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 September, 03:24
This is so sad!!! i’ll definitely be praying for you! My ex got the shot too, and he has had a ‘widow-maker’ arterial rupture, which he survived, but now I’m worried! 💔 Praying for you AND your son!🙏🙏

24 September, 11:57
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
That is awful. Praise Jesus he survived. You guys are in my prayers

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
23 September, 03:18
Tragic!! Praying for you and your son!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 03:16
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
23 September, 03:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏