Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
There is nothing I wouldn't do to assist You all, just as there is nothing that will keep You from assisting Your neighbors. This is how we walk it out, feel the win, it is Finished.

....and once again I am just me. You are so much stronger than You can imagine, so imagine Yourself limitlessly.

Thank You LORD. ❤️✝️💞

https://youtu.be/QsVV6bYen...
11:33 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 06:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I just posted where I said something that I can’t unsay. It’s been a week, and I keep thinking what would Jesus do. Five days actually. I was deeply hurt and attempted to do the same to them. I feel horrible. The world is so divided. And I failed in my response. Old wounds not healed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 06:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
and it just may affect us both very negatively.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
24 September, 11:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
You my friend are an Angel! Your words and daily messages inspire, calm, guve hope to all. may your journey be blessed. 💞

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 11:44
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Bless You. ❤️🙏💞 You will align with the voice within, You will guide others around You, stay the course always. God Has Won, for You.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

https://youtu.be/rOooelyA9...
Nobody (lyrics) ~ Casting Crowns ~ Nobody (featuring Matthew West) - YouTube

This lyric video was made for the brand-new song, “Nobody” (feat. Matthew West) by Casting Crowns. The lyrics describe how God uses ordinary people to spre...