Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 11:33
There is nothing I wouldn't do to assist You all, just as there is nothing that will keep You from assisting Your neighbors. This is how we walk it out, feel the win, it is Finished.

....and once again I am just me. You are so much stronger than You can imagine, so imagine Yourself limitlessly.

Thank You LORD. ❤️✝️💞

https://youtu.be/QsVV6bYen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 06:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I just posted where I said something that I can’t unsay. It’s been a week, and I keep thinking what would Jesus do. Five days actually. I was deeply hurt and attempted to do the same to them. I feel horrible. The world is so divided. And I failed in my response. Old wounds not healed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
and it just may affect us both very negatively.
06:28 PM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 06:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
All is forgiven, which you understand, allow your heart to let go of that which tears at you, we know all have been deceived, even us, and had they not been, as we were too, no such things woupd have happened, when God places you together again, ask him for the words, feel for them and just speak. Praying for you both, God Bless ♥️🙏✝️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 06:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you. I’ve asked for a divine guidance and the answers are coming to me. And then of course your post. He’s working thru you my Angel