NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
23 September, 05:21
🔥💊🔥💊We are concerned parent follows the money and the schools mandating of masking and vaccination - making history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
23 September, 05:49
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
This is straight fire. Love how prepared she came. I can't believe she got almost 7 minutes to speak though. It infuriates me that school boards across the country are giving only 1 minute maybe 3 minutes to speak if you're lucky. My wife and I both spoke at our school board meeting when we spoke out against our 5 children who would be masked when school started and when we showed up they said you have only 60 SECONDS to speak. 1 freaking minute. We said, "wait, what? You're kidding right?" They said "no...that's all you get."

We both spoke back to back but I was not happy they did that to us. I had so much to say and could barely get through 10% of the things I really wanted to say to these communist scum bags. Over 50 people spoke one after the next, after the next who were outraged they were going to do this and sure enough they voted at the end almost unanimously for the masks. Most parents stormed out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
if these parasites don't comply with the wishes of the parents it is time for the parents to pull out their kids from these indoctrination nightmares.
01:55 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it