NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
🔥💊🔥💊We are concerned parent follows the money and the schools mandating of masking and vaccination - making history.
05:21 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
23 September, 08:58
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Well done momma! She hit the nail right in its head with all the prep work. Such sickos! that they accept bribes at the cost of innocent childrens health and freedom. Only evil could drive such greed. You have to be really low as a person to be ready to accept blood money at childrens cost. No i do not beleive they are pressured ... if they were, they could resign and be a whistleblower. Your food plate cannot be with suffocating the children. We need JUSTICE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
23 September, 07:07
Well done!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
23 September, 07:07
Well done!!!!!

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
23 September, 06:43
🔥🌪 She ripped them a new ass! ❤

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 September, 06:08
I am bawling! How very profound! what a woman. Share the heck out of this! Let’s make this Woman go viral. 🙏👊

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
23 September, 06:05
This lady is awesome!!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 September, 05:54
MOMMA BEARS will SAVE the WORLD!!!

Patriot Men around any MOMMA BEAR need to step up, put your big boy boots on, and make sure, no matter what, their free speech is PROTECTED.

God bless her.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 September, 05:51
Wow - what a hero - she needs to go to school boards across the country and/or train people to do so

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
23 September, 05:49
This is straight fire. Love how prepared she came. I can't believe she got almost 7 minutes to speak though. It infuriates me that school boards across the country are giving only 1 minute maybe 3 minutes to speak if you're lucky. My wife and I both spoke at our school board meeting when we spoke out against our 5 children who would be masked when school started and when we showed up they said you have only 60 SECONDS to speak. 1 freaking minute. We said, "wait, what? You're kidding right?" They said "no...that's all you get."

We both spoke back to back but I was not happy they did that to us. I had so much to say and could barely get through 10% of the things I really wanted to say to these communist scum bags. Over 50 people spoke one after the next, after the next who were outraged they were going to do this and sure enough they voted at the end almost unanimously for the masks. Most parents stormed out.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 September, 01:55
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
if these parasites don't comply with the wishes of the parents it is time for the parents to pull out their kids from these indoctrination nightmares.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 September, 05:48
this is how it is done!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 September, 05:43
Wow, just wow, and now take what she discovered and add it to every state in the U.S. was made this bribes I am sure, by the Soros foundation. Those who took the money are are acting on this deciept do need to be brought to a Nuremburg trial asap. Sue, sue, sue. Please share this everyone. https://anonup.com/upload/...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 September, 05:42
🤔Wow, they all got loads of money, those school board guys (for muzzleling and suffocating the children) , and what did they do with all those millions of dollars? Are they to be trusted in the future?🤔

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 September, 05:38
That Momma Bear did her homework. That's what standing up looks like. Her children are blessed to have her as their mom.