Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have put the story of my umpteenth deplatforming up on my website: https://www.martingeddes.c... — took me weeks just to get to the position where I could even make the announcement. Each deplatforming has lots of hidden costs — integrations that break, people writing to you because they can't sign up, learning curve of configuring a new platform...
02:47 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 September, 03:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin ! F them !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
23 September, 03:11
Woohoo!!! Finally seeing your posts on my feed Saber Tooth Typist! I too am hopeful that these evil censoring a--holes will finally be wiped off this realm. Although you are weary, WE THE PEOPLE are standing tall behind you and have your back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 September, 02:55
Dear Saber-Toothed Typist,
I am soooo sorry.
You are one of the most valiant warriors for TRUTH.
And you obviously are OVER THE TARGET.
How [they] fear you!!!

May the Unspeakable Evil of Censorship SOON BE RIPPED OUT BY ITS ROOTS.

Freedom Fighters will _never_ back down.

Peace be with you, Martin.
You WILL flourish once this hell-storm is finished.
May the future be filled with Light for all of us.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
23 September, 02:51
patreon just dropped me... 1/4 income gone

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
23 September, 02:51

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 October, 09:21
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
True. My 81 years old father died on the 19th. successfully made it through 2 surgeries back to back. Had the jabs and could not fight off an infection.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 October, 10:31
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
So you're saying the vaccines work.

72% of the population in the UK has received at least one dose.

This table basically states that:

People vaxxed and unvaxxed die of non-covid causes at roughly the same rate. (72% pop, 70% deaths / 28% pop, 30% deaths)

People vaxxed die of covid at a much lower rate than people unvaxxed. (72% pop, 24% deaths / 28% pop, 76% deaths)